Monday, November 10, 2008

Shopping!

So I went to the Meijer this morning, and this is what I bought:















My food may horrify some people, so I will attempt to legitimate it. First, I am a runner, so I eat a lot of carbs. Second, I love chocolate, and Hershey bars were on sale. Third, I wanted PB&J sandwiches and I figured it was cheaper to buy a PB&J combo than to buy each one separately.

The total was $21. I also have some oatmeal, which was unopened and cost about $3, and I will be eating that for breakfast. I'm planning to do PB&J sandwiches and bananas for lunch, and veggies and various kinds of pasta for dinner. The butter is for my pasta - I like it plain, without sauce.

We'll see how it goes!

:-)
Jess

1 comment:

research paper buy said...

there is nothing better than a good shopping!! especially if target of it is an food buying)))